Credit Life Protection is similar to an asset management plan. In the event of an untimely death, the remaining financial obligation of the RV is paid off, leaving your family or estate with the asset of the RV, not the liablility of the debt. There is no need to wait for the estate to settle; it’s just like mortgage insurance.
• Loan balance is paid off from date of occurrence.
• Leaves your family with an asset versus a debt.
• No physical required, does not rate family history, occupation, or lifestyle.
Disability Insurance is a payment protection plan. In the event that you are unable to work due to sickness, injury or an accident, whether on the job, at home, or on vacation, the payment protection will assume the responsiblility for the monthly payments of your RV. This protection will continue until you return to work and is paid regardless of any other income. There is no income tax payable on it, it does not have to be repaid, and there are no limits to the number of claims during the life of the contract. Disability also protects your precious credit rating, and ensures peace of mind.
• Protects your excellent credit rating and savings.
• Pay above and in addition to any workplace plans or other insurances.
• Covers workplace and personal injuries and illnesses.
• Benefits never have to be repaid and are non-taxable.